Today, twelve weeks into production, we do not have our product from the manufacturer. When we received our second article (see image below) it arrived in poor condition and absolutely not the quality of item I wish to ship to my customers. We have unsuccessfully attempted to work out these flaws and quality control issues with manufacture.
Because of the length of time it has taken to produce two articles and the lack of quality on what was presented as a finished product, we have made a difficult decision to remove the manufacturer from the project and source another means to complete this production run.
What's being done to resolve the issue and deliver?
1. Our adhesive rubber pads have arrived from the die cutter and are ready for packing.
2. After some time and teeth pulling, I have received our deposits back from the manufacturer we released from the project for none delivery.
3. I have sourced a water jet company named Fedtech that is currently cutting the flat aluminum parts for us.
4. I have begun building the bending forms here in house so we can shape and bend the Bike Valets repetitively.
5. I have sourced an established local anodizing facility called Alta Plating for our finishing.
6. I am in the process of sourcing appropriate packaging for shipment.
As parts return from the finisher we will begin shipping them as soon as humanly possible.
We understand you as the customer have been waiting at length for your item and we sincerely apologize for the delay.
For those of you that have reached the end of your patients, we get it. If you so choose I can provide you with a refund. Please email us with your order # and email receipt I will credit your order back to the payment method used for purchase. We are sorry to see you go but understand.
For those of you with the patients of a Buddha, you have my gratitude, please hold on a little longer. I will get this made one way or the other.